What State Do I Sue An Ebay Seller In I Made A Purchase On Ebay For $600. I Used Paypal. Seller Shipped Me Wrong Product. Can I Sue Him On His State

I made a purchase on Ebay for $600. I used paypal. Seller shipped me wrong product. Can I sue him on his State - what state do i sue an ebay seller in

Have you asked the seller to get the right product? If the wrong product sent, you should be able to return for a refund. And if the wrong product, did not have that to pay for the return. Porto sign must be.
Have told you Paypal? They are slow, but nice if you make a complaint with them. He will contact the seller and ask for money, and is also your money refunded.
Sueing that is the problem today. Flashing the wrong way, and someone wants to sue, too. If you have already gone through the process of the Board of eBay and PayPal, with no joy, then it is probably more political history to your question soon. EBay and PayPal to protect when your request is legitimate. And no, I9 t work for them. I'm tired of this company, we are sueing

0 comments:

Post a Comment