Chichi And Bulma I'm Looking For An Additional Character For A Mega-crossover Fanfiction My Sister And I Are Co-writing. Ideas?

I'm looking for an additional character for a mega-crossover fanfiction my sister and I are co-writing. Ideas? - chichi and bulma

Was written by our brother, but since lost interest.

Therefore, when we started writing again, it was decided to remove all the Animorphs characters. (We are just not familiar enough with them to do so).

However, his entry was a good transition point, and I have a problem to find another character to replace.

Another character and history:
~ From Dragonball Z - Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Chichi, Bulma
~ From The Lord Of The Rings - Gandalf, Aragorn, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Legolas, Glorfindel
~ Yugi - Princess Adina, her fairies, Seto Kaiba, and Mokuba, Yugi, Ryou, and their souls, that they (the list can be reduced to writing in newly inhabited)
~ HARRY Potter (4 years) - Snape, Sirius, Remus, Harry, Ron, Hermione
~ Harry Potter (5. year) - Draco, Neville, Luna
Cons ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Buffy, Xander, Willow, Giles, Angel, Spike (and possibly Dawn)

We are looking for something more fantasy-based (preferably not Twilight - Vampires are tired, sorry), but otherwise we are very open as long as we both know that the program / / book series / etc

Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment