Watch The Fruit Is Swelling Anyone Please...answer Me....?

Anyone please...answer me....? - watch the fruit is swelling

Could you anime / manga suggestion?
Reverse Harem (just a sweet romance, fan service), and humor ...
Preferably something with a girl that a man or vice versa (especially cold in relation to other changes, the type and nature of hate or mitigate a relationship of love)
I see some series are:
Shopping 1.Fruit
Alice 2.gakuen
3.la corda d'oro primo passo
4.yuyu hakusho
5.yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
6.fuushigi Yuugi
Sakura 7.cardcaptor
8.ouran High School Host Club
Cat 9.black (Even if it is a sad end ...)
I am just seeing Vampire Knight ...
Can you suggest something else ...
If possible, I want the happy ending that I hate wa Cozke in the morning with swollen eyes and see regetting that show ....
please ...
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment