Large Old Women If My Boyfriend Prefers Large, Older Women, And He Finds Me Attractive, Does It Mean That He Thinks I Am Fat?

If my boyfriend prefers large, older women, and he finds me attractive, does it mean that he thinks I am fat? - large old women

I was bullied as a child for many years as my weight has never been what they described as obese, or what is called "thin" in terms of body mass index are classified I've always been in the healthy weight range. But now I'm much younger than I am - I am five feet seven inches tall and weighing nine stone with a 34E bust of significant resources. However, I am still very sensitive about my weight, feel, and even if I lost a generous amount, can I still have the fat mass in front of me in the mirror, I saw ever.

I'm with a man who always has preferred to women, fat, usually much older, but still the same age. I know he is emotionally and sexually attracted to me when I saw him, and he always tells me he thinks I'm beautiful and I'm pregnant. However, it is always in the back. I do not start celebrating just like me, or even what I will be a great mistake to consider perceived me. It enters my stomach lurches, and I hate it, though I love him. Does this mean that he thinks I'm fat? I want to spend my weight problems, and do not help my little wobble LARDY really.

J x

0 comments:

Post a Comment