I Wanna Be Barbie For My Sweet 16 Sweet 16 B-day Themes?

Sweet 16 b-day themes? - i wanna be barbie for my sweet 16

My mother gave me until tomorrow to decide what I want to make my day b-16a. Of course, my B-Day is not until 28 October, I'm 16 years old and she wants to do something incredible for me because it does not happen. The reason we ask is so early, so you can all plan to get a club or place of use to increase and needed money.

I thought of a costume, because it is so close to Halloween, but it just seems to be classic in my opinion. Idk what I'm doing good! Idk what to do. I mean, I want to do a bit of a garment, but it seems to be .... Un-original. Ideas? Note that for both boys and girls, so that no Hello Kitty or Barbie theme! (lmao)

Suggestions (which are considered so serious).

BTW: I'm not a girly girl. I like the "dress" things, or anything that has to do with "princess" or junk how.

I thought maybe a "rave" about how am with Blacklight, strobe lights, etc. If it helps any, I insuch things (eg, mosh pits, raves, fluorescent, etc..) I also like vampires (as realistic, and not the "I Vant to suck your blood!" species), I love the rainbow (and not the fru-fru type, but as hard-core Heaven, yo! Lol) I LOVE Hatchetman / Insane Clown Posse / Records psychopath (MMFWCL !!!!), and I like fairies. I also have a soft spot for squirrels (rare, I know ....).

Suggestions?

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment