Preschool Puzzles Am I Pushing My Preschool Girl To Do More?

Am I pushing my preschool girl to do more? - preschool puzzles

My daughter attends) a Montessori school (full-time. but to reduce in general to 3-4 ... After a nap at school. It is very good in math. Can you count to 30 and also understood the concept of addition. Usually I'm sitting with her every day to teach 30 minutes to 1 hour to make some fundamental. She is very interested in mathematics. She loves to read their stories diverge. Said a few days ago one of my friends that I shoot a lot. She is only 3 1 / 2 and does not need to include all courses. I tried to say that I am not forced her ... But she wants to do and how to solve mathematical puzzles ... I'm so structured that every day with her 30 minutes to 1 hour. But what she says is always in the back .... Am I a lot to shoot. She wrote it for 1-20 (not) in the track. Do not ask do not write them at all. I read the writing ability comes only after the age of 4 ... but she prefers writing. Can you please tell me whether what I am doing is good or it is too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment